We’ve been promised many cars since our arrival in Switzerland. But none pushed through. Instead of thinking negatively about the people who don’t keep their word, we have to come to a conclusion that God is (always) ultimately in control of what is happening in this universe.
After the last promise of a car was cancelled, I started seeking for a second hand car, thinking to have something when our mission starts in a few weeks. I knew God would give us sooner or later the camper with which we would travel Europe helping pastors build the Church in their respective areas. However, maybe I couldn’t wait and so the search for an alternative vehicle turned out to be more frustrating then it should be.
Yesterday, I was sensing that God wanted me to wait until September. Walking home from work last night, I asked God again and He seemed to have confirmed that I should wait until September 1.